Use Email and Text Campaigns to Create Strong Customer Relationships
Collecting customer reviews on Google, Facebook, and other popular review sites is a necessary part of building a strong online reputation. The more reviews you collect at a consistent rate, the more favorably Google will treat your business listing.
You’ll show up higher in search results, increasing your chances of being visible to prospective customers searching for your services. Most importantly, you’ll stand out from the competition as a reliable and trustworthy service provider in your area.
Create Strong Customer Relationships and Grow Your Business with Broadly Campaigns
Want to try your hand at email marketing campaigns to make enticing offers to potential customers? Want to text promotions to your leads and customers? Optimize your email and text marketing strategies with Broadly's Campaigns.
With Broadly Campaigns you can:
✦ Create effective email marketing and SMS campaigns
✦ Automatically personalize every email send
✦ Follow-up with customers to foster relationships and encourage loyalty
✦ Strengthen customer relationships by offering service specials and discounts
✦ Share updates about new services and send timely reminders
Send Email And Text Campaigns with Broadly
Broadly's Campaigns helps you reach more leads and customers with less time. Instead of sending emails or texts one by one, Broadly’s mass send allows you to connect with customers quickly so you can spend more time focusing on providing great service.
With Broadly, you can create effective email marketing campaigns and custom SMS campaigns designed to engage customers.
1. Send the right type of campaign to build new business in just a few clicks
Easily send text messages and emails optimized for leads, promoters or detractors using text and email templates.
2. Strengthen your marketing strategy with relevant news and offers
Drive more business with texts and email campaigns that will foster a better customer experience — such as industry news, discounts on services, and more.
3. Send follow-ups to past customers
Re-engage previous customers and increase customer loyalty by sending targeted texts and email campaigns to stay top of mind and top of inbox.
Collecting reviews and reputation management isn’t easy when business owners have to juggle so many other responsibilities.
Investing in real-time online reputation management software like Broadly can help you collect and monitor customer reviews across review sites with…
- Automated review requests
- SMS text and email requests
- Customer sentiment tracking
- Reputation management dashboard
Plan your Email Marketing Campaigns with Broadly
Getting started with email campaigns is easy.
1. Grow your contacts list
Increase your email marketing lead generation and get more email and text subscribers. Here are a few ways you can start:
- Use your website to generate leads through contact forms, Web Chat, or an email opt-in form.
- Incorporate email subscriber growth as part of your strategy: Include a signup form at the bottom of your blog posts and other website content that encourages subscribers to sign up for more content.
2. Send the types of campaigns that your customers want
Not sure what to do with your customer email addresses after collecting them? Use Broadly's Campaigns to send these popular campaigns like:
- Welcome emails: These are the first emails you send new leads and usually have the highest open rates, so make them count
- News and alerts: Send these when you have announcements to share, like new products, services, specials or events.
- Promotional emails: These email campaigns inform customers about new deals, sales or coupons.
- Transactional emails: These emails contain information related to account activity, appointment confirmations, or an update related to an ongoing service.
- Lead nurturing emails: These are a series of emails that are sent after leads sign up to learn more about your products or services.
- Email newsletters: Periodically update leads and customers on new business information, new services, specials or promotions, and industry news.
3. Brush up on your copywriting skills
Having great email copy is key to successful email marketing. Follow these email writing tips to ensure you create great email, every time!
- Be clear and to the point
- Let your company's unique personality shine
- Demonstrate an understanding of their needs
- Don't waste your email subscribers' time with too many messages
- A spell-checking app like Grammarly never hurt!
4. Include a clear call to action (CTA) in every marketing campaign
Spell out the specific action you want your customers to take. In just a few words, let the reader know exactly what the next step you want them to take is. Without it, they will most likely do nothing.
5. Give customers a straightforward way to unsubscribe from receiving your email campaigns
It’s essential to provide an easy way for leads and customers to opt-out of receiving your email marketing campaigns by including an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email.
Ignoring your reader's right to unsubscribe can lead to blacklisting by your email client. This is when the email client itself blocks you from sending emails due to the violation.
Other features to help grow your small business
Turn website visitors into customers by making it easy for leads to message you. Automatically respond to inquiries and capture qualified lead information.
Automatically request reviews on Google, Facebook and other sites after a job or service is complete to boost your chances of being found online and drive low-cost leads.
Get paid faster with contactless and convenient text-to-pay mobile payment options. Plus, offer Pay Over Time flexible financing to high-ticket customers.