Window cleaning marketing tips to get more clients
New customers only have one way of knowing that your professional window cleaning business exists – through marketing. You could have the best services in town, but if potential customers don’t know about you, they’ll never use your services.
A solid marketing strategy is essential to attract new clients – particularly for service businesses like window cleaning.
Here are a few window cleaning marketing tips to help you get more clients.
Top 4 ways to market your window cleaning business
Create an online presence
With the massive reach of the Internet, customers are more likely than ever to look online when they need a service like window cleaning. Here are a few ways for business owners to create an online presence for their window cleaning service:
- Start a website. The first step of online marketing is creating a website. Without it, you’re missing out on an enormous opportunity to reach potential clients. A website lets you to showcase your services, testimonials and contact information in one place.
- Create social media accounts. Social media is another excellent tool to reach homeowners. Create accounts on platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and start sharing your content.
- Get listed in online directories. Many online directories list local businesses, such as Yelp, Google My Business, and Angie’s List. Getting a business listing in these directories makes it easy for customers to find you when searching for a window cleaning business in Google searches or Google maps.
Watch your online reputation transform with Broadly
Manage your online reputation
Your online reputation dictates how potential customers perceive your business. You should monitor your online presence and ensure that your reviews and ratings are positive.
While reputation management can be time-consuming, it’s worth the effort. Online reviews are a critical factor that customers consider when choosing a business, so it’s essential to have positive reviews and ratings.
Here are a few best practices for managing your online reputation:
- Monitor your online presence. Google your own business and see what comes up. Ensure the information that appears is accurate and up-to-date.
- Encourage customers to leave reviews. When customers have a positive experience, ask them to leave a customer review on your website, social media page or in an online directory.
- Respond to negative reviews. When you get negative reviews, don’t ignore them. Respond quickly and try to resolve the issue. This shows potential customers that you’re willing to address customer concerns.
Invest in SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is optimizing your website and content to rank higher in search engine results. This differs from digital marketing as you don’t pay money to get traffic. With effective SEO, potential customers will find your business organically when searching for window cleaning businesses in their area.
Many factors contribute to SEO, but here are a few of the most important:
- Choose the right keywords: When potential clients search for window cleaning services, they use specific keywords. Perform some research to see which keywords are most relevant to your business and include them in your website content, social media posts and online listings.
- Create quality content: For your website to rank higher in search results, you need to have high-quality content. This means that your website copy should be well-written and informative. Include images and videos to make your content more engaging.
- Get backlinks: Backlinks are links for your website coming from other websites. More backlinks will improve your search ranking. You can get backlinks by getting featured in articles, partnering with similar businesses and adding your website to online directories.
Use e-mail marketing
E-mail marketing is a great way to reach potential customers. You can use e-mail to send newsletters, coupons and other promotional material.
Here are a few key ideas to keep in mind:
- Segment your list: When you have an extensive list of subscribers, it’s important to segment them into different groups. This way, you can send more targeted e-mails. For example, you might segment your list by residential or commercial window cleaning customers.
- Personalize your e-mails: Personalized e-mails are more likely to be opened and read than generic e-mails. You can personalize your e-mails by including the recipient’s name in the subject line and suggesting add-ons based on their purchase history.
- Include a call to action: Every e-mail should have a call to action, such as “Visit our website,” “Book a free consultation,” or “Get 10% off your next purchase.”
- Test your e-mails: Before you send out your e-mail campaign, test it to ensure that everything works properly. Send a test e-mail to yourself and a few friends or colleagues. This way, you can catch any mistakes before your e-mail goes out to your entire list.
Take your business to the next level with Broadly
Broadly is an all-in-one mobile app that helps small businesses manage their online reputation. With Broadly, you can get more reviews and ratings, track your online presence, and use e-mail marketing to reach potential customers.
For your window cleaning company, Broadly can help market your business to:
- Get more reviews and ratings
- Monitor your online presence
- Track your results with analytics
- Stay updated with client queries
- Get better leads and increase revenue
Looking to take your business to the next level?
Watch your online reputation transform with Broadly